I. General browsing
In order to evaluate the website traffic on this site, we will retain relevant records that our server retrieves when you use this site, including the IP address of your connected device, the time of use, the browser used, records of your browsing and clicks, etc. If you contact Brandon Global Trading Company via email or if you provide comments via the online forms on this website, the contents and records of your email and/or web-based comments will also be kept.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a user’s computer via web browser. They are used for identifying or reading user preferences when the user’s computer interacts with a website, and are commonly used for setting up a membership-based website. In order to improve users’ convenience in using this site, if your browser’s preferences allow cookies, the website server of Brandon Global Trading Company will send cookies to your computer. Of course, you can also modify your browser settings to determine whether or not to allow this site to store or read cookies to or from your computer.
III. Protection of Members’ Personal Data:
This website provides e-commerce services by Brandon Global Trading Company. When you apply for membership on this website, you are deemed to have agreed to authorize Brandon Global Trading Company to collect, process and use your personal data, for the purposes of providing e-commerce services based on the following stipulations:
• Collecting entity: Brandon Global Trading Company
• Purpose of collection of personal data:
(069) Contracts, other affairs similar to contracts or other legal relationships
(090) Managing and serving consumers and customers
(148) Online shopping and other e-commerce services
(181) Other registered business or activities specified in the by-laws of the company.
• Types of personal data to be collected:
(C001) Identification of individuals, such as: name, phone number, address, account number, etc.
(C002) Financial identification, such as: financial institution account number, or credit card number
(C003) Identification archived in government data, such as ID numbers, license numbers, etc.
(C011) Personal description, such as age, gender, date of birth, etc.
(C035) Recreational activities and interests
(C073) Security details, such as the password to this website
(C132) Unclassified data, such as e-mail exchanges or website message exchanges
• Period of use of personal data: 6 months after membership period and termination of membership
• Geographical location of personal data use: the physical locations of the company’s servers and backup servers
• Recipients of personal data: restricted to Brandon Global Trading Company or associate enterprises if necessary for the contractual purposes of financial exchange, logistics, or other forms of cooperation. In the event that Brandon Global Trading Company collects data together with a cooperative enterprise, members will be notified of this activity.
• Method of personal data use: Data will be used within the specified scope of the collection purpose.
• In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Information Protection Act, members have the right to inquire or request to review personal information; request to make duplications of personal information; request to supplement or correct personal information; request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information; and request to delete personal information. If you provide incorrect or false personal data, the company reserves the right to terminate all rights or services provided to you.